Hi everyone, hope you guys had a lovely start of the week.
Monday is always slightly tough for me in terms of waking up early for work. I’m pretty sure lots of us are the same. Recently, I have read a marvellous book titled The Miracle Morning. To be honest, this book is aiding me to be more motivated to actually wake up early. Since I am still in the phase of creating this morning habit, the full reflection of this matter will be on my blog later.
But today, I would love to share some thought proving quotes that I have picked up from this book. I truly believe positivity when given out, will return back. It is good to add value to anyone who is willing to receive.
The top 3 quotes I am extending to my readers are:
- Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams. Don’t think you have to wait for the latter to start doing the former.
- Where you are is the result of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be.
- The average person let their emotions dictate their actions, while achievers let their commitments dictate their actions.
I leave you with these to ponder. Have a great week.
I was looking at my old photos and saw some that invoked soul enriching feeling. It was my photos from hiking at the Black Forest.
This trip was a surprise from Mr T last Autumn and we stayed at the amazing Hotel Traube Tonbach. Though the highlight was in fact spending a couple of days in this marvellous hotel, the pinnacle of this trip for me was our hiking day at the Black Forest.
I love a hike. But hiking in the chilly weather sort of made me taken aback for a bit to be honest. However, it did happened and I don’t regret it one bit. In fact, this trip made me go for a winter hike without any hesitation.
Now the good part, what does hiking actually do for you?
3. It gives you a breather. There’s something about fresh air filling your lungs, it exhales away the hustle and bustle of our busy busy life. You get to know that hey, there is clarity around us when we actively look for it.
2. It reminds you of the beauty we of Mother Earth. When you hike, especially when it is a long one, you tend to actually open your eyes and your senses. You get to know that hey, you become aware of the things that are actually around you.
1. The most satisfying part of what hiking can do for you. It reminds you of your ability. All the good stuff we often forget we have in us: Perseverance, patience, agility, sense of adventure, sense of wonderment. All in all, that CAN DO attitude. You get to know that hey, I am alive and I could be the best version of myself.
Hiking is a great activity. Schedule it in all season. You might just receive the inspiration that I did.
2017 has come and gone. Now 2018 is rolling as fast as it could. Last two weeks of December I had my first winter vacation with proper chill and snow and all that jazz. It brought me (well Mr T did) to Vienna and the breathtaking Kitzbühel. Although I was wrapped up like an onion, I certainly had the most amazing time.
The snowy landscape was beyond me and thinking of 2018 brought me back to it.
Here is my thought on how to tackle the new year.
‘Life has so much to offer when seen with a growth mindset. The new year is just like a beautiful white snowy canvas. It is up to you to colour it with your dreams. And most importantly, work for it.’
Have a great new year everyone! I will be back with more post on my travels. Till then, be you, be awesome.
Thank you for stopping by!